MTM is here to support you throughout the entire lifecycle of your products – from design to manufacturing to after sales and support..
Read further to learn more.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
When your MTM equipment is in operation, our technical staff are available to ensure un-interrupted performance. We are available for routine, preventative maintenance inspections as well as unplanned instances. Our machines are designed with remote diagnostics which allows us to support your needs from our facility in Canada (secure internet connection required).
For technical support contact MTM through the following email address or contact our offices. After hour calls will be forwarded to an on-duty technician.
MTM offers engineering design services to help customers when a standard solution doesn’t fit your requirements. Design services can be used to integrate new equipment into an existing workflow, or it can mean realigning older machines with newer technology that allows for incremental investments while performance improves. Typical re-alignment projects would include:
- Improvements to insulation & foil tensioning
- Integration of custom tooling for cold welding leads / taps to foil strips
- Custom winding mandrels with packing / adaptor plates (round, rectangular or obround cross sections)
- Integration of wire flattening (pull thru and powered) with custom mounting arrangements.
- Wire (round & rectangular) decoiler systems with automated tension controls
- Tooling such as wire bending and assembly tables.
Contact MTM for more information to see how we can help to INNOVATE. AUTOMATE. ELEVATE. your operations.